Volunteer Vacancy: County Quartermaster
Vacancy: County Quartermaster
Supporting Line Manager: David Cubitt, Deputy County Commissioner (Operations)
Nomination deadline: 21 May 2017
Appointment from: Late June 2017
About the role
The Scouts have an ambition to grow and provide skills for life to more and more young people and adults.
A key ingredient to our growth is being equipped with modern well managed resources, publicity material, and activity equipment.
What we’re looking for
Norfolk Scouts has an opportunity for a County Quartermaster
As County Quartermaster you will have a vital role managing our county store, requesting replacement materials and managing the borrowing and return of our assets.
You will have a key reporting and asset audit role reporting into the County Treasurer
What we’ll provide you with
- A County Store (located at the Alec Bussey Centre in Norwich)
- A budget to develop your role and achieve your objectives.
- Access to our training and development programmes, many modules of these can be externally credited.
- A ‘different’ and interesting additional experience to your CV.
- A warm welcome to our small, friendly but focused team.
- The opportunity to have a lot of fun and contribute to the futures of hundreds of young people.
Here is a in the meantime if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with David Cubitt, Deputy County Commissioner (Operations) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination Form (also used for self nomination)