Essential Support Day for Norfolk Group Managers
Is someone from your Group attending the GSL Essentials support day?
Are you a Group Scout Leader, Assistant Group Scout Leader or thinking about either role?
This workshop is organised by the Regional Support Team and is designed with you in mind to help get you on track with your role and enable you to support your Group.
The day covers key areas including:
- Role of the GSL and AGSL
- Managing your Group
- Executive Committee, AGM and You!
- Safety and Safeguarding
- Introduction to Growth planning
- Managing recruitment
There has been a good interest from Groups in Norfolk, why not check if someone from your Group is attending?
Groups with one or more person attending:
- 1st North Elmham – Central
- 1st Mattishall & District – Central
- 1st Belton – East Norfolk
- Acle – East Norfolk
- 1st Thorpe St Andrew – Eastern Norwich
- 1st Aylsham – North East Norfolk
- 14th King’s Lynn – North West Norfolk
- 1st Hunstanton – North West Norfolk
- 1st Horsford & St Faiths – Northern Norwich
- 44th Northern Norwich – Northern Norwich
- 11th Norwich – Northern Norwich
- 1st Downham Market – South West Norfolk
- 3rd Thetford – South West Norfolk
- 1st Harling Scout Group – South West Norfolk
- 1st Brandon – South West Norfolk
- 1st Fressingfield – Southern Norfolk
- Gt. Ellingham (St. James) – Southern Norfolk
- 1st Attleborough – Southern Norfolk
- 1st Loddon – Southern Norwich
- Brooke & Poringland – Southern Norwich
- 1st Mulbarton – Southern Norwich
- 33rd Norwich – Southern Norwich
- Bowthorpe – Southern Norwich
- 1st Cringleford – Southern Norwich
- 43rd Saxlingham Nethergate Scout & Guide Group – Southern Norwich
The workshop takes place in East Harling on Sunday 19 November, if you are not a GSL and your group is not represented why not find out if your GSL would like you to support them by attending in their place?
To book your place visit http://goo.gl/Hn7Guj
For more information please contact Charlotte 07943 869885
Flyer GSL-AGSL Essentials Support days