We are looking for an additional Safeguarding Awareness Coordinator in Norfolk to help maintain our safe environment for young people.
The role of Safeguarding Awareness Coordinators is to support the development of safeguarding awareness throughout Norfolk and includes:
• Supporting the delivery of safeguarding awareness training.
• Delivering safeguarding awareness workshops to enhance understanding of child protection and anti-bullying policies.
• Advice and support for Explorer Scout Young Leader training on safeguarding
• Advice and guidance on safeguarding arrangements for events.
• Encouraging best practice throughout the County.
Maybe you have had experience in this area through work or are interested in this area of support for Scouting.
If you think you would be an ideal candidate or know someone who would make a great Safeguarding Awareness Co-ordinator please complete a nomination form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 November 2017.