WSJ IST Selection Day
Volunteers are needed for this event on 3 March 2018 at Whitwell Hall, Reepham.
We are looking for adult volunteers to help deliver this event. In addition we are also looking for Explorer/Young Leader Units to get involved in the selection on the day.
There are a variety
of roles to be covered which include:
- Registration of applicants as they arrive on the day
- Car park marshalling – directions will need to be given for volunteers and applicants as they arrive on site
- Provision of hot and cold drinks
- Interviews of the applicants
- Outside supervision of the service activity
In addition to the above we are looking for Explorer/ Young Leader Units to get involved in the selection on the day. They would need to be supervised by their leader(s).
Please contact Beka Millard (Assistant County Commissioner (International)) at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested or require any further information.
A flier is also available: World Scout Jamboree International Service Team 2019 Selection Day