Members News

NSRA Course

Information regarding the cancellation of the NSRA Course this weekend.

After having watched the weather to make a decision on whether or not to go ahead with this weekends course, the decision has been made for us.

Unfortunately our Lead Instructor, Clive has succumbed to the flu.

Because of these 2 situations, we have no choice but to cancel the course for this weekend.

We have several alternatives to offer, we can put the course on for all of you on an alternative date, either 7-8 April or 12-13 May, or we can move to the next publicised course which is 9-10 June.

I can only apologise and ask if you would kindly let me know which date you would like asap.

Many thanks Carole

Carole Fleming
NSRA YPS Tutor Diploma Administrator to Norfolk Scouts
01692 650054
07876 072983