UPDATED – Super Saturday 2 – 2 October 2021
Face-to-face training is back!
Following on from our first Super Saturday online, it’s back and it’s face-to-face!
A day of trainings sessions, assistance with e-learning and validating learning.
The event will be held at Easton College, Bawburgh Road, Easton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 5DX on Saturday 2 October 10am – 4pm
Some sessions have limited availability so early sign up is encouraged!
Morning sessions (starting at 10:15)
- Module 12B Programme Planning
- Young Gamers and Gambling Education Trust Session Train the Trainer to run sessions at a local level
- Module 37 Advising on Adult Appointments
- Module 25A Assessing learning for Adventurous Activities
Afternoon sessions (starting at 14:00)Norfolk Coast Challenge Badge: A challenge for all sections
- Module 14: Supporting Young people
- Module 16/17: Introduction to residential experience & running safe activities
All day session:
- Module 8/9 Skills of leadership
Running all day:
- Validations: drop in sessions
- Supported e-learning for the following modules
- Essential Information (Module 1,3 or 4)
Also available during the day,
- Module 7 – Scouting for All
- Module 37 – Advising on Adult Appointments
- Norfolk Coastal Challenge
- Further sessions maybe announced as we go.
This is a free event booked through EventBrite (although the option says ‘to buy a ticket’, you will not be charged).
The link to EventBrite can be found here
Sign up now!