County Activity Assessors

Request Activity Training / Assessment

If you want to get training or get an assessment, go to the Request Activity Training / Assessment page and fill in your details. Darren (Norfolk County MAPS) will receive the request and look at ways of getting your request sorted.

Cant find an assessor?

The Adventurous Activities Permit Scheme is a national scheme meaning you can be assessed and use your permit anywhere within the UK.

If you are unable to find an assessor for your activity in Norfolk, please contact Scott (Norfolk County MAPS) who can help find another assessor. 


Please contact the MAPS (Scott Millard) for details of an appropriate Assessor.